Thursday, February 19, 2004

Well, there's a first time for everything. I've heard of girls flirting their way to free drinks and free cable, but I never knew you could flirt your way to free laundry. As usual, I've been putting off doing laundry for quite a while now. Having actually owned a washer in the past, it does seen odd to revert to paying for laundry, but what I like about laundry rooms is the ability to do two, or five, loads of laundry at once. And so I decided today was laundry day. Just three loads to do, so not too bad, although I knew it would be expensive. That is until I went down to the laundry room and found a repair man there. Ok, so I didn't actually flirt my way to free laundry. I didn't even strike up a conversation with the guy. I just walked in and he said, "I'll set up some machines for you to use." And he did, and my laundry is now washing for free. I'm not sure if I just have good timing or if he has a thing for blonds, but either way, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment