Saturday, February 07, 2004

Ok, so I left the apartment. It wasn't so bad. Guess I can do that more often. :-)

I've been inadvertantly and constantly comparing SB and Chicago. Some of these comparisons are weather-related and others are city vs. suburb. An example: In SB I sometimes walked to the grocery store b/c I always prefer walking to driving. In Chicago I walk to the grocery store b/c I'm afraid there won't be any parking spaces available when I get back and b/c I don't feel like wiping all the snow off my car.

There's no question in my mind that I prefer Chicago to SB, but there are some definite advantages to living in the suburbs in warm weather. I guess the problem with moving around so much is that you will always notice the deficiencies in your current residence!

No comments:

Post a Comment