Monday, February 09, 2004

It's pretty rare for me to be truly uncomfortable in any given situation and even more unusual for me to be unable to speak my mind because I'm so uncomfortable. And yet, in one shining moment today I realized that I had fucked things up for myself so stupendously that I bit off the *perfect* witty comeback because I just couldn't speak.

Sorry to speak so cryptically... it's just one of those problems I'm not certain I want to tell anyone about, in part because it doesn't exactly paint me in a great light, and in part because no one would have any sympathy for me anyway! But to clarify, it doesn't involve anyone who reads this blog :-)

In other news... Worst. Grammys. Ever. How hard is it to find compentant techies for one of the biggests telecasts of the year? Really, I could do the job better. Hmm... I do need a job. Maybe they're hiring for the Oscars...

No comments:

Post a Comment