Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Ok, I did actual work today. I sent off lots and lots of resumes, and some of my cover letters were actually thought out and heartfelt. One of these days, though, I'm gonna run out of ideas for where to look for jobs. I like to think that Chicago has unlimited positions, but trying to figure out where those positions are might drive me insane. (This isn't a plea for ideas, just a rant. I'll figure it out eventually.)

I went for quantity for the past two days. Tomorrow I focus on quality. I'm going to spend the entire day researching for my job interview Thursday. I want to be as prepared as I possibly can. It would be fabulous to get a job offer, even if I decide I don't like the job (like last time).

Anyone want to do something fun? My life is getting increasingly boring! I'm even thinking I might like to start dating again sometime. Well, maybe. I suppose I would actually have to meet guys for that to happen, and I'm not always very good at meeting new people. Every time I run down on the treadmill I check out all the guys walking into my building. Sadly, all the cute ones seem to be there visiting their girlfriends. So unfortunate. Not that I would actually stop running and go out to introduce myself, but I'd at least have someone to drool over. I need a crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment