Sunday, February 29, 2004

I hate it when I type out a whole well-thought-out blog, and it mysteriously gets lost in cyberspace. Alas.

I am BROKE. I am not leaving my apartment until I have a job to go to. I am not eating anything except what's in my cupboards (yay for pasta and peanut butter sandwiches and cappuccinos).

I will happily work ANYWHERE at the moment, even a meat-packing plant, if it means making money. Well, maybe. I have calls into a couple of temp agencies that I'm already signed up with, so maybe I can at least do that soon.

I am also BORED. The problem is that I don't want to get involved in too many activities because a) they cost money, and b) I probably won't have time for them anymore once I (eventually) start working. I'm looking for an evening/weekend job b/c even if I get a full-time job, I'm gonna have to work every available moment to pay off my debt. Ick.

Ok, done feeling sorry for myself. I'm thinking about going for a bike ride. That shouldn't cost me any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment