Sunday, March 14, 2004

Ok, I'm home safely. For those who didn't know I was out of town, I was out of town. I'll be gone next weekend, too, but to a different place.

Anyway, other than driving, which sucked, the weekend was very nice and relaxing. Watched a lot of college basketball, which is odd because I normally hate basketball. But this weekend, for whatever reason, I didn't actually mind it that much.

The problem is that now that I'm home I'm thinking of all the gazillion things I should have done over the weekend and will now have to do in the evenings after work. I could let things slide until next weekend except that I'm going even further away and will have even less free time. Alas. So if I owe you an email or two, it's coming. Eventually.

But now I have to go to sleep because I get to go to WORK tomorrow. Yay! We'll see how long the excitement lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment