Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Ok, breathing deeply, trying to think happy thoughts. Will not get frustrated. Will not hit someone. Ok, better now. (I really, really hate incompetance in the workplace. And I really really really hate bureaucracy)

A big thank you to my public radio member card who introduced me to a wonderful Ethiopian restaurant last night. Ethiopians make danm good vegetarian dishes and even better honey wine. Who knew?

My other discovery last night was that the $1.50 bar also has $7 pitchers. And while the beers are quite small, the pitchers are normal sized. Such dangerous knowledge.

For future reference, Ethiopian food late at night does not lead to a good night's sleep or a pleasant morning workout. Feeling like you might puke at any moment tends to cut short your run. Dammit, if I feel like puking I want it to be because I'm hungover (I wasn't) and not because I ate rich food.

No comments:

Post a Comment