Friday, September 03, 2004

It's either time to get rid of the spider in my car or time to stop taking walks with Kim where she points out every spider along the way... I decided to "sleep in" until 6:30 today since I haven't been getting enough sleep this week. Bad move. Sometime around 6 I had this bizarre dream. I was driving my car in LA, talking to Chryssi on my cell phone about the spiders in my car, and I looked down and saw a massive spider right next to my foot. Its body was oval shaped and the long side was 5 inches long. Ick, ick, ick! I drove into a courtyard of some sort and jumped out of my car, when I realized that the spider had crawled into my shoe. I was trying to get my shoe off and shake out the spider. Then my dad showed up to kill the spider, but his dog--Ginger--saw the spider as a treat and started to eat it. That's when I woke up suddenly with that creepy feeling that something is crawling on you. And it hasn't gone away. I think I'd be less tired if I'd actually gotten up at 5 to run because at least then I would've woken up with an alarm and not a spider dream. Hmph.

And part 2 of "I was going to start saving money"-- I think I want an ipod. Dammit. I'm in the process of ripping my CDs, and it's pretty clear I'd need the 20GB, if not the 40. I don't have 40 gigs of music yet, but I can see it happening. The problem is that there's really no type of music that I don't like, so the collection can get pretty huge. I can't buy it yet, but it could happen soon.

Ok, off to spend money in LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment