Monday, September 27, 2004

My home internet connection has been down since early Thursday and is still down. I didn't have the energy over the weekend to find a coffee shop with wireless. Work is crazy today b/c it's the first day of classes (and my first day of Russian, so no lunch break). SO- if I've owed you an email for a while, it may be quite a bit longer. I tried to answer quick ones, but not sure how thorough I was. Call if anything's urgent.

And my head is still in a fog. I did not leave my apartment the entire weekend, spent much of it sleeping. I really, really thought I'd be better. But I'm not. Ran 4 miles today (first running since the race Thurs night) and felt like I would surely pass out. Still feel that way. I have less than 2 weeks to get completely healthy. So the next two weeks will be spent mostly sleeping and drinking water and eating protein. No alcohol or late nights (not a good idea when sick anyway). I'll see you all again sometime around or after Oct 10 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment