Thursday, January 29, 2004

Ok, well my solution to everything was just to leave a hell of a lot of stuff at my parents'. Of course, it's mostly books. The 15-foot truck is FULL. I can't tell you how much fun it was to carry a 7-foot couch, a queen-size bed, and a 27-inch TV up from the basement. Thank God for the freight elevator in my apartment building. All those doubts I had about whether I'd chosen the right apartment have been quelled. My other choice was a third-floor with no elevator. 'nuf said.

Now I need to eat ice cream (though not at Coldstone's with Spikey, which is very sad), and then I need to sleep. I think we're leaving at some ridiculous time like 7:30, which will give us 11 and a half hours to make a six hour drive. Nothing like having two control-freak overachievers on one trip.

I'm not sure when I'm getting internet hooked up at my new place, though I really can't go too long without it, so I may be online rather sporadically. Actually, I may just blog sporadically-- I'm sure I'll be online several times a day. And I'll be in CHICAGO!! So, most of you can just see me in person :)

Adios Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment