Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Much shopping was done yesterday, despite the fact that all the schools were closed due to bad weather. I am now the proud owner of my first suit. Eek. Shoulda stayed in grad school ;) Anyway, no way everything is getting done in the next two day, so I may need to prioritize. So much better to be moving 400 miles away instead of 2500 miles. If I leave something in Ohio I could always just drive back in a few weeks and get it. That just rocks. I think my dog is starting to realize that I'm leaving. She hasn't seen a suitcase yet, which would really freak her out, but I am piling all my stuff in the "to go away" spot right next to the stairs, so she's beginning to figure it out. My apartment is pet-friendly, but I think she may be a bit big for my apartment, and Dad would be very sad if the dog was gone, so she will just have to stay here and miss me. I think she'll be so excited to get out of the kennel, I mean spa, on Monday that she won't even notice I'm gone. But that's just my theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment