Saturday, January 10, 2004

It's official... my mom is driving me crazy. This should not come as a surprise to anyone who's met my mom or me, but we did last for a little while. I love my mother. We get along really well when we're far away. She'd be perfect in small doses, but that's not possible. Most of you know that I am a person of extremes, either I drink nothing or I get wasted, etc... Mom is the same way, except that she's always at the all side of the pendulum; it never swings back. For such a small person, Mom does everything BIG (and LOUD). I always know that if I call Mom to talk I have to plan for at least an hour phone call.

Anyway, nothing specific, just going crazy here!

Looking for apartment in Chicago next week. If I can find one I like with first month free I'm there. Dad said he'll co-sign if necessary, as long as he doesn't have to pay anything :) I can find some way to make money if I'm there.

Speaking of interesting ways to make money, if you're not yet reading this blog, you should be. It's fabulously well-written and quite enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment