Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Ok, blog is likely going on a brief hiatus while I take an extended tour of the Midwest, though I may spend some time online and update while I'm at my brother's in Oxford this weekend. You can always call or email if you miss me :)

I've suddenly become paranoid about my mother finding this blog. Apparently she read an article in the newspaper the other day about blogs, and now she has become interested in them. I never told her that I had one, but I'm afraid she'll look anyway. I'm not sure she knows enough about the internet to find this. I hope not-- that could be disastrous!

Having severe motivation difficulties again. I have SO MUCH I need to do before I leave tomorrow, but I just don't seem to want to do any of it. It's sad when you're excited about doing laundry because it means putting off other stuff just a tad longer! Mostly what I need to do today involves making lots of phone calls, and there are few things I hate more in the world than calling people I don't know. Someday I need to get over that.

I think I can avoid phone calls for a little while longer and instead do internet research on the companies that will be at the job fairs I'm going to next week. So that's what I am off to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment