Thursday, January 20, 2005

Even when I'm not looking for a reason, I just love Craigslist. Why? Because of posts like this:


let's spoon and talk about nietzsche - 23 (M4W)
hi,

the title of this posting is pretty self explanatory. literally, all i want is to spoon and talk about nietzsche. that's all. i promise. i once tried spooning with a girl and talking about marx and that just didn't work out. she kept saying that i was hogging too much of the bed or that she should be the one with her arms around me.

Sensuality often makes love grow too quickly, so that the root remains weak and is easy to pull out.

i tried spooning with my cat but she doesn't really have a lot of intelligent input when it comes to nietzsche.

i guess if you really like spooning, but are not a fan of nietzsche i can just do all the talking myself and you can listen. or maybe, what would be my fantasy, is if you did your doctoral thesis on nietzsche and you just spooned me all night and read me your dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment