Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Ok, since Kim posted her training program (which, btw, I heartily endorse), I thought I would show you all the madness that is now my life. Note especially weeks 8, 6, and 4. Nothing like running 50 miles in one week.

I broke down yesterday and sent mass email to a whole bunch of my SB friends. I really wasn't going to do the group email thing, but there were SO MANY of them that I hadn't spoken to in 7+ months, and the thought of writing 20 different emails that all said the same thing seemed daunting and also pointless. So now the burden is on them! If they respond, great (and maybe I can hit them up in the future to support my Run for Research). If not, a few less people I have to keep in touch with. If I'd realized what a relief it would be to send the email, I would've done it a while ago. Though, to be fair, I was waiting in part to have a steady job, etc to report. Maybe I'll be inspired to find old high school/college friends and send them a version of the email. Don't want to go overboard though. I dislike having too many friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment