Friday, June 25, 2004

I got up at 5am, ran 6 miles on the treadmill, and then headed upstairs to stretch, eat, shower, etc. And realized I didn't have my keys. Sure enough, I left my keys on the floor of the locked workout room. So I stretched in the lobby of my building, patiently waiting for someone, anyone to enter or leave the building, so that they could let me into the workout room. It was an full 15 minutes before I saw someone. Over 200 people live in my building. I think I'm up a little bit too early in the morning. I figured out today that I'm up 3.5 hours before I even start work. By the time I get home from work I've been up 13.5 hours. So if I want to get 8 hours of sleep, which I do, I only have 2.5 hours of awake time after work. no wonder I never get anything done!

No comments:

Post a Comment