Thursday, May 13, 2004

The possible job would provide the "opportunity" for lots of overtime and travel (to Pennsylvania) and would only pay $1 more an hour than I make now. These are good things?!? I told the woman to submit my resume, but i think I'd have a hard time being excited in that interview!

Speaking of, I work in a dumb, dumb. I had an actual interview with questions like "where do you see yourself in five years" and "how would you handle this situation..." Are they kidding with this stuff?? I spent half the interview telling them the ways I would improve the efficiency of the department :) Not sure if that won me any supporters, but hey, if they won't listen to my ideas, I don't want to work here!

So yeah, the theme here is that while I really don't mind working, whatever the job, I hate job hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment