Thursday, May 06, 2004

Made an unsuccessful attempt to retrieve my credit card last night. In retrospect, I should have realized that a bar across the street from a ballpark would be crowded right after a game. However, I couldn't have known that the bartenders would be wholly unwilling to help me. Hmph.

I no longer hate night games. The traffic is still puts me in a foul mood, but it's not quite so evil when I go to the game, too. :)

I hope this week is over soon. Has anyone else felt like this week has just lasted forever? I have never been so unmotivated to do work in my life, and it seems like everyone else I've talked to has felt the same way. I've been stressed out and tired, and I'm fairly certain I'm coming down with something. Half the professors have been out sick this week, so there's a good chance I may have caught something that's going around.

I just need to stay well enough to drive to Ohio tomorrow after work. My baby brother is graduating from college! Yes, I feel ridiculously old now.

I will be seeing Mom and Granny on Mother's Day. Any gift ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment