Tuesday, December 30, 2003

WooHoo-- made it through step class without any problems this morning! This confirms my assumption that the problem yesterday was an overly tough instructor, not my own lack of ability.

Went for Thai food for lunch, but it wasn't nearly as good as my old place in SB. It's a good thing I'm not planning to live in Ohio the rest of my life b/c I would go through serious withdrawal. There must be one or two places in Chicago that will live up to my expectation. Or I will have to beg a Thai chef to teach me how to make my favorite meal, which I have heretofore been unable to perfect.

Upon returning from Thai food I made Mocha lattes for Mom, B, and Claire with my brand-new espresso maker. Funny how I actually miss making drinks when I'm not working at a coffee shop. Maybe I should just admit that what I should do with my life is make coffee. Maybe.

Ok, now I must pack. For CHICAGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment