Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Dude, Lilo & Stitch is STRANGE. But so, so Barlo. Mom asked me what about the movie I thought Barlo liked, and I just shook my head and said, "everything." Almost fell asleep wrapping presents last night. All of my cousins are getting DVDs from us, from their lists. No offense to any of them who may be reading, but they have the worst taste in movies! Wow. Although apparently everyone wanted copies of Finding Nemo, so there is a glimmer of hope!

Woke up really, really late today (for me, at least). I need to get back on a good schedule, although that's hard to do this time of year. I actually set my alarm this morning, but when it went off the deejay was saying that they'd be playing Christmas music (no silly notions of "holiday music" around here) for the next 48 hours, so I went back to sleep :) My brother actually woke up before me today. This is a boy who regularly stays up till all hours when he's at school. Of course, he had a dentist appt this morning, so he had to be up. No dentist for me this week... the four fillings I got a month ago seem to be enough for a while.

Ok, off to LOTR! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment