Friday, December 19, 2003

I desperately want to be able to BREATHE again. I'm wearing a Breathe Right in the hopes that it will help. I tried to avoid drugs for two day, counting on herbal tea to get me through this. I finally gave in to the Sudafed today, but it made me loopy and unable to do much productive work on the job search. Alas.

Quite the exciting Friday night at the parents' household... watched High Fidelity for the 1000th time. Never realized how much of the movie is about SEX until I watched it with my parents :) Saw the end of the Cavs' game-- they finally won on the road! Woo! Now I'm thinking about going to bed. I always went to bed early on Friday nights in SB, but that was because I was working fulltime+ and very tired. Now I'm just sick and bored.

Tomorrow I bake. And look for jobs again. And probably Christmas shop. And tomorrow my brother comes home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment