Saturday, January 02, 2010

Resolutions

I was going to blog about how I resolve to blog more in 2010, but I, uh, just didn't get around to posting it.

I do resolve to run more often. I dropped down to three times a week after the marathon, but since admissions season started, it's been more like once or twice a week. I've been riding the exercise bike, so I'm still working out, but I do need to run more.

And I definitely resolve to write more. I'm taking a creative writing class this quarter, so I don't think I'll have much choice, which is a good thing! Maybe I'll get around to editing my novel so that people can read it too. Maybe. :)

Happy new year everyone! 2010 started with getting sick and all the wrong football teams winning. It can only go up from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment