Monday, November 01, 2004

No matter how much I love seeing out-of-town friends, I think it just makes the separation more difficult. You just about get used to a person being far away and then you see them and realize just how much you miss them. The goodbyes this weekend were pretty tough. At least last time I said goodbye to Chryssi and Spikey I could say "see you in four days." This time it will be three-and-a-half weeks. I realize that sounds a little crazy. But couple that with saying goodbye to Mikey and John with no idea when I'll see them again, and it was all a bit hard.

Though on the other hand, if every weekend was like this one was I would quickly die of sheer exhaustion. And I would run out of money even quicker.

Lessons learned in the past two days: apparently assigned seats to events are highly overrated. And if you want tickets to a sold out concert, you can just go on to ticketmaster and order them.

Must sleep well tonight. Need to wake up early tomorrow to vote. Wearing my "Run Against Bush" shirt to work tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment