Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I'm ridiculously happy to be heading out to the mountains for (un)turkey day. No work for 5 days! Hiking and seeing a million stars in the sky! Lots and lots and lots of wine! Seeing my little brother and his fiance for the first time in 6 months!! 3/4 of the Jeppesons being together! (Lately we've been stuck at 3/4, especially sad since the fourth member will actually be here this weekend, but I'll be gone... guess another one of us will have to get married to get the whole back together again, but not me since my wedding will be a strictly immediate-family-only kind of affair... so maybe Chryssi or Spikey can get married soon... we'll have to find a man in the mountains for one of them...) Cornhole and horseshoes! Tofurkey!

With any luck I'll be spending tomorrow night in a cabin by a lake. That's assuming, of course, that LA traffic lets us out of the city and that we don't get lost and sleep in the Xterra again. I feel a little more confident about the second than the first.

I hope you all have a terrific holiday! Don't be too jealous of me-- I don't get to watch football on Thursday!

Maybe when I get back I'll try to write something coherant about how much I am thankful for right now, but that might be quite the lengthy post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment