Friday, September 16, 2005

While I haven't been suffering from insomnia the past couple of day, I have been having some really bizarre dreams.

Three nights ago, I dreamt that two people I knew had AIDS. I know I had the dream because right before bed I watched an episode of Girlfriends where they found out one of their friends had AIDS. Still, it was frightening.

Two nights ago, I dreamt that I was offered a better position in a different department, but I was reluctant to take it because I had unfinished business in my current position. Odd dream, but it did inspire me to get organized and work and be more productive in case something presents itself. :)

And last night, I dreamt that I was pregnant. I have no idea what prompted that one, but it was very, very scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment