Friday, July 15, 2005

I haven't gotten more than four or five hours of sleep a night in a week. I walk around like a zombie all day, but the minute my head hits the pillow my mind starts racing a million miles and minute, and I simply cannot fall asleep. I've tried having the air conditioning on, off, and every level in between. I've tried working out and not working out. I've totally cut out caffeine and sugar after noon. But nothing is helping. And I'm now at the point where I'm terrified I won't be able to fall asleep and thus can think of nothing else at bedtime, making me even less likely to fall asleep. And even after I fall asleep I've been waking up multiple times in a night. It's very aggravating.

But I'm off to Ohio in a few hours, so maybe being home will solve it. Or maybe I'll just finally be so tired that my body has no choice but to shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment