Monday, April 04, 2005

In case I haven't mentioned it lately, I love my mother. Sure, she drives me crazy sometimes, but she gives me moment of extreme amusement. An example. Earlier this morning I had a voice mail from my mother. The content of the message was something like this: "Hi Kel. It's Mom. I just had to call you because I'm driving to work and that radio station that always has Rush Limbaugh and all those conservative talk show hosts now has Jerry Springer. I know everyone thinks he's a joke because of his TV show. But he's really good. He's liberal, but he makes sense. I don't know how a conservative could listen to him and think he's wrong, but of course they would. He makes sense, he's good. I don't know if you get him there, but you should listen. Love you!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment