Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Last night I was so excited about the marathon that I couldn't sleep :) I still woke up at 5am to run, so maybe I should try to actually sleep tonight. Tomorrow I run 3 miles and Saturday 2 miles. I realize I'll be running a lot on Sunday, but this whole no running thing is just making me more anxious, and I'm already pretty anxious! Logistics and coordination for this weekend are already getting complicated. I think I need to hire a cruise director.

Good news-- Mom, Dad, and I are going to family day at Dyche Stadium, er Ryan Field, on Saturday. I'm sure it won't live up to last week, and we're sitting on the visitor side, but I'm still very happy. I'm going to try my best to get to all the home games this year. I've been to two, and they've won both times. I think it's a sign.

Ok, back to work, really. I keep saying that this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment