Thursday, October 07, 2004

Even though I no longer have a car--and I wasn't driving it much when I did--I still find myself looking for parking every time I walk down the street. I never did that anywhere else I've lived. Strange how even the little bit of time I spent driving in the city could condition me.

I was already very pleased to be car-less, but now that GEICO sent me a check I am even happier!

And if I'd ever realized how conducive the train ride is for studying I would've lived a lot further from school :) Yesterday I heard two men speaking Russian on the train. I really tried to listen to their conversation, but my week-and-a-half of Russian was not quite adequate. Especially since the girl next to me was talking loudly (in English) about her recent nervous breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment