Friday, June 26, 2009

So, we've sort of decided on a new Honda Fit. Although we've still wavering on a used Honda or Toyota instead (having not acted quickly enough on the used VW we were considering). And I think we're going to buy outright because the thought of yet another loan gives me the heeby jeebies. So I sent an internet request to a bunch of local Honda dealers, asking for a quote on the model we want. And I said very clearly in the request that I wanted email responses only and that we wouldn't be buying until late July. In addition to the email responses, they are calling constantly (and sounding really desperate in the messages). I won't answer their calls, and it is really turning me off on the whole process. And frankly, given how crazy desperate they all sound, the quotes are not that enticing. Maybe Matthew can bike to Milwaukee every week... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment