Sunday, April 04, 2004

Things that make me happy:
- Fun weddings
- Amazing friends
- Vegetarian options
- Dancing with friends and strangers
- Drinking with my friends' parents :)
- Lots and lots of hugs
- Being the sketchy bridesmaid wearing hiking socks, dragging strangers onto the dance floor, and drinking beer out of the bottle
- Funny rabbis whose translate Hebrew prayers to be gender inclusive
- Hair and makeup that stay put for 14+ hours
- Open bars
- The view from the 66th floor of the Sears Tower
- Hailing a cab in a bridesmaid dress
- Going to brunch with hair and makeup more or less intact, still carrying bouquets

Things that make me sad:
- Saying goodbye to friends who are leaving town
- Driving home to say goodbye to my granddad forever and not knowing if I'll make it there in time

I will be at my parents' house for an indefinite period of time. I don't know if I'll be posting, but I will be checking email.

No comments:

Post a Comment