Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The official kickoff to Marathon Training was yesterday. I've always been amused that according to my training schedule, the first day of Marathon Training is a rest day. It's a little difficult to get in the swing of things by just sitting, so I did a little yoga. Still, I think I'll feel a little less apprehensive about the whole thing when I'm training by actually running. Last week I had a dream that the day of the marathon came, and I hadn't run once this summer. I would prefer that didn't happen.

As my loyal readers know (anyone still out there?), I am running to fundraise for the American Liver Foundation. So I decided that maybe I should purchase some Liver Foundation gear to advertise my cause. The "Love Your Liver" beer stein may be the funniest, or saddest, thing I've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment