Wednesday, November 09, 2005

This week at work we have open enrollments for next year's benefits. On our enrollment cards are our salaries, for purposes of costs of benefits, etc. Instead of listing either my old salary or my new salary my card showed a sum of the two. That was a pretty number. :) Unfortunately, this is causing me a headache because they are not really going to pay me that salary, but all of my benefits were figured incorrectly. Hmph.

In other news, I have a condo. At least assuming that the mountains of paperwork goes correctly, I will have a condo on December 15. There are way too many people involved in this process, but so far they've all been nice. And I only got one condo-related phone call today, which was quite an improvement over the past couple of days when I've had to speak with my realtor, my attorney, my home inspector, my mortgage counselor, and my lender. Moving plans are unknown at this point, but I will probably be moving around Jan 6 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment