Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A couple of disjointed thoughts...

--On WGN news this morning, there was a graphic for the Alaskan oil drilling legislation. The graphic said "Artic Oil Bill." I know it's not the best news station out there, but come on.

--My boss made up for his previous gaff by telling me I could work shortened hours next week. And since it's spring break, and my building is being refloored, he also said that if it was too scary or too smelly in my office, I should feel free to go home early any day. Woo! Now, just to keep myself from taking advantage of that too much.

--I get to order a new copier! Hey, I'm bored right now. This is exciting news. And it has a fax machine included. Bonus! Most important, it has a document feeder. Until you've tried it, you just can't understand how mind-numbing it is to photocopy a 100-page document one sheet at a time. Now that I have a copier, I no longer need an assistant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment